Who has access to change your subscription plan?
Only the primary account holder has access to change your company subscription plan, general team members who are invited into Urpla by the primary account holder will not be able to manage subscription or payment options.
How to change your company subscription plan:
1. Log into Urpla.
2. In the top right corner of the app, click on your user profile.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. At the timeline at the top select Subscription.
5. View the three subscriptions types available (Basic and Corporate) and what they include.
6. Select the plan that is the best fit for your company.
7. Click Next to update your subscription plan.
Your new subscription plan inclusions will then be updated throughout the app for you (the primary user) and your team members.