With the Corporate Plan, you have access to the Code Template Library
- Monitor what your team are writing whenever you log on.
- Edit, delete and search through the library.
- Amend spelling and sentence structure throughout your code templates.
- Monitor your team's answers for consistency with language and formatting within your company's IP.
Note: Monitored company answers that are used consistently across the team provide the assessment officer with clear and concise answers every time to help with the assessment process. Ultimately providing you and your client with quicker approval times of the development application.
Who has access to edit the Code Template Library?
Only the primary account holder has access to manage the company response library, general team members who are invited into Urpla by the primary account holder will not be able to manage library answers.
How to edit, duplicate or remove the team answers:
1. Open the Urpla app.
2. In the top right corner, click on your user profile.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. At the timeline at the top select Code Templates.
5. Filter through the answers by type, tags and code name. You can find the filter sitting above the table.
6. Find the code template you would like to edit, duplicate or remove.
7. Click the action icon located to the right of the code template to complete your task.