Is the caption of your images showing as the file name in your generated report PDF? Use this article to learn how to change your image captions.
How do I change my image captions?
1. At Reporting, go to the sections of the step where you have uploaded images.
2. At the bottom of the discussion text box where you have uploaded the image, find the pencil icon next to the image name.
3. Select the pencil icon to open a text editor and type in your new caption.
4. Select the save button to the right of the editor.
5. Select save and proceed Save & Proceed to populate the report with your new image captions.
Your images will be loaded into the report with the image file name becoming the caption name (this sits underneath the image) unless you change the caption name.