About this step
Real-time project team subject matter information and expertise input. Project team collaboration starts here.
Automatically share planning and design constraint criteria with the project consultant team.
Automatically allow the team to:
complete assessment codes as subject matter expert, and
append respective supporting documents.
The creator of the application is the project manager. The project manager controls all invites, has access to all of the information and can edit or complete any project team members' work.
What you will find here
A list of project team members and active collaborators.
Inviting project team
Invitees can become active collaborators and answer assigned assessment benchmarks within the app.
How to invite members to your project team
1. At the Team step, invite members/consultants by selecting the specialist's role from the drop-down list.
2. Enter in the member/s email address into the second field OR invite an existing member by searching for a name, company or email address.
3. Select Invite.
4. The specific assessment benchmarks will be assigned and sections of the app to the defined consultancy 'role' based on subject matter experts.
5. Once assigned, an email invite will be sent to the project team member and ask them to collaborate on the project.
The invited collaborators only have access to a limited user interface that contains their subject matter material. Read this article, Applicant Collaborators, to learn more about collaboration.
Example: Invite the architect or drafter into the project team and they will have access to the design aspects and equivalent code criteria in which they can answer.
As the planning consultant, you can easily monitor the progress of each project team member. You have control of the content that is completed by other members of your project team. You have the ability to remove and override the project team's answers.
How to add members to your project team
If you don’t want to invite any team members to collaborate and you still wanted to identify on the town planning assessment report who the project team was, you can use this feature to list the team members.
1. At the Team step, add members by selecting the drop-down arrow next to Or add a member without inviting themOR search for an existing member by searching for a name, company or email address in the Auto-fill feature.
2. Complete the necessary fields, including, role, company name, first and last name, email address and business phone number.
At the very minimum add the role, first and last name and email address.
3. Select Add.
4. The team member will be added to the project team list below.
You can add multiple members to the project team.
All the listed team members at this step will be added to a table that will be listed at the start of the planning report
You can remove any team member by selecting the ellipses icon (three little dots) and choosing remove.