What are memos?
Memos are structured comments that are assigned to particular parts of the application or assessment benchmarks and can be filtered when viewing. They are an informal document that is used for internal communication within your organisation. Each memo is time-stamped and states the user that created it. Memos can be edited and deleted by the creator of the memo. Memo comments do not appear in any reports or notices, they are for internal use only.
What do I use the memo feature for?
Use this feature to easily document concerns, ask a question to someone in your organisation or write a note.
Example: You need to work out the number of car parks required for the development, use the memo feature to document your calculations.
Where is the Memo feature located?
The Memo feature is attached to each assessment item, underneath each discussion text box. The Memo feature can also be found in the top toolbar, next to the Planning Summary.
Who can use the Memo feature?
The memo feature can be used by the entire assessment team, assessment managers, internal referrals, coordinators etc.
How do I create a Memo?
1. Find the assessment item you wish to elaborate on.
2. Select the Memo feature (located under each discussion text box, above the Mark Complete button).
3. The memo feature will open in a pop-up window. Your memo will be tagged with the corresponding assessment item you are writing about.
4. Type your memo in the discussion text box provided. Select Post.
5. Your memo will appear above.
6. Use the action icon (three buttons) to edit, delete or copy discussion text to the assessment items discussion text box.