Everything up until this point is free.
What you will find here:
|Application fee:||Identify the price of the application type.|
|Payment method:||Identify where your application fee is being charged.|
How the Urpla Fee is calculated:
When you get to the Urpla Fee step, you will be presented with the price and ma
The application fee is calculated by the application type (MCU, ROL, OPW or Combined), your local, state and federal category of development and assessment, any referrals and the complexity of the application (i.e. how many codes are used).
Your fee is also calculated based on your subscription level (Basic, Business and Corporate) which is chosen when you sign up to Urpla. Learn how to change your subscription plan here.
How to complete the Urpla Fee step:
1. Based on your selections up until this point, your fee will be calculated and present on the left side of the screen.
Note: Your fee is subject to change based on any adjustments you make to your application type or assessment. Your fee will either be credited or debited to the card on file based on those changes.
2. Confirm you're happy with the price presented.
3. Then confirm that the card presented at this step is the card you would like to charge the fee to. Learn how to change your subscription payment method here.
4. Click .
5. A notification will generate asking to confirm if you would like to proceed with the application payment.
6. Click Yes.
7. Your application payment will be processed and charged to the card on file.
Note: An invoice will be created and emailed to the primary user.
Note: You can access all your application invoices through the Account Settings. Learn how to access all company invoices here.
Note: You can also find the fee amount located at the top of the . Learn how to find the Planning Summary here.