Use this step to inform your client of the development potential of the site.
What you will find here:
Tables of Assessment:
Aligned with the development application type.
Aspects of development proposal:
Record those aspects of the development that determine the category of assessment.
How to use the Research/Proposal step:
Now, research the type of application and enter some details about the proposed development.
As part of the research, understand the categories of development and assessment for each type of development application.
1. Select the development application type icon, located at the top left of the step, the tables of assessment corresponding to the subject property with automatically be displayed for your reference.
Note: Where there are multiple properties, they are grouped by the planning layer. In this way, aspects of the development are assigned in alignment with the determination of the respective category of assessment.
2. Record those aspects of the development that determine the category of assessment. Enter in the height, density and land use/s that are applicable to your development application into the blank fields on the right.
Note: Urpla automatically schedules and formats those aspects of the development proposal in the Planning Summary (located in the top right of the app), Proposal details (located in the Reporting step of the app), and the report.
4. Once you have entered your proposal details, click Save & Proceed.
Note: If during the process of preparing the application you want to edit the aspects of the development proposal that determine the category of assessment, we advise you to return to the Proposal step to make the changes, then select Save & Proceed.
5. The Planning Summary will produce once you click Save & Proceed. To learn more about what you will find in the Planning Summary, visit this article.
6. At the Planning Summary click continue to be directed to Save your Project and Application or go to the next step Client & Applicant.
Note: Once you move to the next step in the development application the Research step will change to Proposal at the top of your timeline.
Note: You can continue through the application process without entering the proposal details at this step. If you don't enter in any proposal details here you have the option to enter them during the Assessment step.