How do I use the Response Library?
1. Open Urpla
2. Open the project and application.
3. Go to the Reporting step.
4. The Response Library will be available within any text box located in the Reporting step.
How do I use the System Answers?
5. Click on Response Library in the top right corner of the text box.
6. Click on System Answers in the top bar (the app defaults to Team Answers).
7. Select from the list of System Answers for that question.
Note: You can select multiple system answers for the text box. Click the checked box to unselect an answer.
Note: Choose a system answer and amend to your liking.
How do I use Team Answers?
8. Click on Response Library in the top right corner of the text box.
9. The app will open up on your company's Team Answers.
10. Select from the list of Team Answers for that question.
11. The answer will populate within the text box.
Note: You can select multiple team answers for the text box. Click the checked box to unselect an answer.
Note: Choose a team answer and amend to your liking.
How do I create a Team Answer?
12. Write an answer in the text box.
13. Click Add to Library in the to the right corner (next to Response Library).
14. The answer in the text box will be added to your Team Answers.
Note: The answer will be tagged with the location you saved the answer in.
Example: An answer saved in PO1/AO1 of the Low Density Residential Zone Code with be tagged #LowDensityResidentialZoneCodepo1&ao1. You can have that answer saved for future use.
Note: Save answers with highlighted or bold text to remind yourself and the team to change that section of the answer when you use it next.
Note: When you are in the Response Library, remove the tag sitting at the top of the window to view your entire Team Response library.