How to preview and download your development report:
Urpla automates the research, collaboration, assessment, information and task management, and formatting to generate complete development applications - so you can focus on being the professional town planner that you are!
Preview and download your PDF development report:
1. Select on the applicable parts at the Preview Report step.
Note: If you did not upload any documents into Part 4 (i.e. any specialists report), you do not require Part 4: Specialist reports.
2. Select on any of the four parts to view your automated development permit application.
3. Select to view your Part's in a PDF viewer in a new window.
4. Download the report from your web browser into your files.
5. Upload/forward your report to the assessment officer for assessment.
Note: If you go back and make changes in the app, you must click when coming back to preview and download the PDF parts of the report.
Preview and download your Microsoft Word development report:
You have the option to download the Microsoft Word documents for all four parts of the report.
1. Select to generate the Microsoft Word version of each part of the report.
2. Once the Microsoft Word has generated, click . The document will download as a Zip file, within your downloads folder.
Note: The report will download as separate documents (not as one word document). Once you have made your changes, you are required to PDF and merge the documents back together to a single PDF part.
Note: If you go back and make changes in the app, you must select when coming back to preview and download the Microsoft Word parts of the report.
Note: When viewing your report, if you find a mistake, you should go back into urpla and amend any content within the steps in the app. It is important to keep your development permit application the most up to date within the app before submitting to the assessment officer for assessment.
Note: Avoid making major assessment amendments within the Microsoft Word documents, use the word document for formatting only.