1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on the three-dot icon () on the top right
3. Select the Settings command.
4. Scroll down the Settings page and click on the link for Advanced.
5. Scroll down the Advanced area until you find the section for Languages.
6. Under the Languages heading you will find "Spell check".
7. Turn on the feature by tapping on the slider. The slider will turn blue when the spelling checker is turned on.
8. You then can select the applicable spelling checker you would like on either "Basic spell check" or "Enhanced spell check".