1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on the three-dot icon () on the top right
3. Select the Settings command.
4. Scroll down the Settings page and click on the link for Advanced.
5. Scroll down the Advanced area until you find the section for Languages.
6. Click on the box for Language to reveal all the available options.
7. Click on the link to Add languages.
8. At the Add Languages window, scroll to find the language you want to add. (You can also search for a specific language by typing its name in the search field)
9. Check your chosen language and click Add.
10. Click on the three-dot icon () for the language you just added.
11. Check the box to Display Google Chrome in this language. (Make sure the option to "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" is turned on)
12. Click the link to relaunch Chrome. The browser will restart and relaunch in your chosen language.