Our latest update (version 1.6.0) allows users additional flexibility and provides an option to be more descriptive when describing the setbacks of a proposed development.
The new setbacks update will:
- Provide users with new opportunities to state the orientation, including, frontage, side, rear, cardinal directions etc.
- Provide users with new options for level including; ground, level 1-4, podium, tower, roof etc.
- Provide the user with a new element field, which will include; external wall, balcony, roof, garage, awning etc.
- Provide the user with options to “Add” and “Remove” multiple setback dimension fields.
- Provide the user with an “Other” field for Level and Element to write their own heading for obscure aspects to the setback dimension.
- Remove the maximum and average of fields, providing just one setback dimension.
The update may have removed setback data entered in the ‘Proposal Details’ fields before the update was run.
If you have an application that has been affected by the update, all you need to do is return to the ‘Proposal Details’ section of the app (under the ‘Assessment’ tab – ‘All Assessment’, as shown in the image below) and reinsert the setback and site cover details of the proposal, then click on the ‘Save & Proceed’ button at the bottom right of the screen. Log onto the app to view the full list of setback aspects available.