About this step
Urpla’s standardised your common processes, workflows and checklists with data driven rule automation.
What you will find here
Use the Generate Preview button when first visiting the Publish step. All the requests, assessment and work you have completed in the previous steps will be collated into the relevant document/s.
Use the View button to view the document/s you have generated.
Use the Refresh Preview button when you have made changes to your
Use the Publish button to finalise the document/s and/or update the status of the application.
Use the Download PDF button to open the document in a new window
Instructions (End-to-end & Paper-based)
What is the End-to-end & Paper-based process? Read Development Application and Assessment Process (End-to-end vs Paper-based).
1. Select Generate Preview. All the requests, assessment and work you have completed in the previous steps will be collated into the relevant document/s.
2. Select View to open the document in a PDF viewer.
3. If you have gone back to one of the previous steps and made amendments to your assessment, you may need to Refresh the document. Select Refresh Preview to generate the document again with the new updates.
4. Depending on your Authorities configuration, you may be required to send the document for review. Read this article to understand the Supervisor Review process.
5. Select Publish. If you have the permissions, a copy of the documents and the application link will be sent to the relevant people in the Assessment team and the Applicant via email. The application will automatically update to the next status in the process. To learn more about Authority Roles & Permissions, read this article.
If you go back and make changes in the app, you must click Refresh Preview when coming back to preview and download the PDF parts of the report.
Once the document is published, and the application moved statuses, the document will be added to the Documents feature feature.
What do I do if there are no documents available to be generated at this step?
Depending on the Application Status, there may not be a document that generates at the Publish step.
Select Publish. The application will automatically update to the next status in the process.
How do I download the document/s?
Select Generate Preview or View to open the document in a PDF viewer.
Select Download PDF to open the document in the new window.
Download the document from your web browser into your files.
Depending on the Authority, you may be asked to send the document for review. This process is called the Supervisor Review.