Is the caption of your images showing as the file name in your generated document PDF? Use this article to learn how to change your image captions.
How do I change my image captions?
1. Navigate to the section within the step where you have uploaded images.
2. At the bottom of the discussion text box where you have uploaded the image, find the pencil icon next to the image name.
3. Select the pencil icon to open a text editor and type in your new caption.
4. Select the save button to the right of the editor.
5. Navigate to the Publish step to populate the document with your new image captions.
Your images will be uploaded into the document with the image file name becoming the caption name (this sits underneath the image) unless you change the caption name.